Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chris Farley 24" x 30" Oil on Canvas



Chris Farley was a clown.  Just look at him... doesn't he look like he is about to pop a corn?!  Hilarious, and he wasn't afraid to laugh at himself.  How poetic.  This was not really that hard to complete probably because my use of negative space and it was done in the midstream of my black and white value studies.  Honestly, if there is a relative connection to the content, the journey to completion is a breeze (most of the time lol).  *Oh and on a side note, an artist friend of mine complemented me on my portrait of Rob Ford.  Aaah man, I almost busted a stitch once I found out who Rob Ford is.  Clearly, he knew it was Chris Farley, so the joke was perfect and if you have been following the news, I'm sure you know who Rob Ford is too.  rofl

1 comment:

  1. Lol you should tweet this to Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show --- he loves Rob Ford and would totally get it. Chris Farley would played him well and you have captured his essence for sure.

    ReplyDelete