Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Chesshire Rodgers Portrait 24" x 30" Oil on Canvas



I am almost positive this was the first black and white portrait I produced, but its been more than a few years since so some fog remains.  The pressure was on to make it right since, umm, yea she is my wife lol.  Even my instructor reminded me daily to not screw this one up since this could bring on a lifetime of friction. Ha! Didn't matter in the end, I still shined, and I enjoyed painting this one.  I love this woman's swag and this picture emphasized that beautiful, quiet, confidence that always drew me to her.  This proudly hangs next to a picture that my father created and always serves as a good source of inspiration.  This one is absolutely not for sale, so if u thinkin bout it... ya better git it out ya mind! lol  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment